18.2.15

Two for February

Hi everyone!
I have two layouts I made for scrapaddictes that I still haven't posted on my blog,which makes me realise that it's been almost a month since my last visit here.This is not a good thing :(
But now ,thank god, it's early and everybody else in the house is asleep,so the timing is perfect.
I made the fisrt layout for this month's challenge at Scrapaddictes which is Big Titles.I loved the idea very much.Titles can look as important on a page as the photo itself,right?





And there is one more I made about my husband and I, because I had to scrap this photo.It was late in the afternoon when we took this selfie and we were really ,really exhausted.We still are,in case you are interested.If you'd like to read the whole post ,you can find it here.




Haha.Look at us.

I am just reminding that the challenge is still running.You are welcome to join.
I am sending you all my love and I am off to the kitchen.
xoxo
Elena

2 comments:

  1. Πολύ όμορφες και οι δύο συνθέσεις σου!Αν και είναι πολύ πρωί εμείς πάμε μαζί με την μουσουδίτσα μου..εγώ γραφω και αυτη είναι στην πλάτη μου!Στο είχα γράψει και στο ινστα αυτη η δεύτερη σύνθεση πόσο μου πάει!Εγώ όμως θα έγραφα ότι μου λείπει λίγο ποιοτικός ελευθερος χρόνος...οχι να σηκώνομαι χαράματα για να δω τι έφτιαξαν οι φίλες μου!!χιχιχι! Ομως και η πρώτη σου είναι τόσο γλυκιά!!Ελπίζω να μαθουμε σύντομα τι σκέφτεται αυτο το μικρό μυαλουδάκι!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elena,

    I love the second layout. The soft colors...the layering...the stiching...well done.
    Also the subject of the page is fun...I hope you will get soon some sleep.

    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)

friends

Search This Blog